Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs who begin their new venture or those who are already further ahead
Professionals who want to advance their skills to business management
Start-ups who want to learn the business, sales and marketing strategies for a successful business
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
– Henry David Thoreau
Get back to the basics will enable you to…
✔Become an excellent Business, Sales and Marketing Strategist
✔Define your customers and communicate your offering
✔Attract leads and convert them to customers
In today’s high competitive business world, many companies struggle to survive and be profitable. This seminar explains shortly the reasons for this situation and proceeds to explain the necessity of a structured and methodical business organization and management. Business owners and managers need to know to plan their businesses by developing the right strategy. The contents of this seminar are:
- What is strategy and how do we develop a strategy?
- Clearing up the confusion regarding Mission, Vision, Goals and Targets of a company.
- Get to know your environment; external analysis of the Macro- and Mirco-environment (Threats and Opportunities).
- Get to know your own company; internal analysis of the company (Strengths and Weaknesses)
- How to set realistic Goals and Targets and formulate a company strategy
- Break down the general strategy to the functional strategies / implementation
- Develop a Marketing strategy (market segmentation, portfolio analysis, market positioning, growth strategies and marketing mix)
- Develop a sales strategy (pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities)
You will also be given workbooks, access to online material so you can put down your thoughts for your own company or the company you work for, regarding the above points at your own time.
If you own a company or if you are planning to start up a new business, this seminar is an imperative!